Custom F-1 BDRX AR Pistol with Nickel Plated Components

 

Custom F-1 BDRX AR Pistol with Nickel Plated Components

Here's an image of an AR Pistol which consists of a F-1 BDRX billet upper and lower receiver. This was custom done with some nickel plated components. Some would refer to this one as "BLING", but in reality, it was tastefully done. It is extremely lightweight and love the color scheme. When photographing, it created some challenges due to the extreme contrast between the mirror finishd plated parts and the black F-1 finish. It required some special lighting and the use of gobos and flags. I try to do most of my work by paying special attention to the lighting aspect at the time of capture. I'm not a big Photoshop guy, I probably spent 4 minutes using Photoshop  and that was for sizing, badging, stroking and sharpening. I have better things to than sitting behind a computer.

Comments